Sunday, July 4, 2010

About myself

Hi, My name is Arnon Tpaang. I'm a fourth year student at Chandrasem Rajabhat University.
My home town is Nan, a small province in the northern part of Thailand. I lived in Nan untill I was 18. Then I moved to Bangkok for higher education. Now I live in a small flat behind the Univesity, which is about 3 minutes from CRU by walk. I am realy interested in FIFA world cup 2010. I watched every football match last week. It was very excited when I saw my favorite football team won the game. I realy love Germany because there are many good football players in their team. I also enjoy about listening to music , shopping, and going out with my friends.
My dream job is to be a businessman because I want to make a lot of money. If I won a million baht I would help my family and travel around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment