Monday, August 30, 2010
I got a big problem last week when I was doing my home work on the internet. It happened on Sunday mid night. It was about 2 hours after I opened the computer and I was finishing my work. Suddenly, I heard a loud sound like '' Bang"and I smelled something burned. The monitor became dark. I was shocked for 10 secounds. I didn't save my work. It was my sister's computer and she is going to kill me. Next day, I woke up early and brought the computer to a computer shop for repair. I lost a lot of money but my sister never knew it. Now I always save my work during working and I will never use her computer! I don't want to pay a lot of money again!